We are hosting workshops aimed at women from all walks of life who are seeking answers to the big questions:
Do you know what you want in your life?
Do you know how to make it happen?
Are you looking for clarity on what your life’s purpose is?
Maybe you would love to travel more, find an incredible job, start a family, meet the partner of your dreams, move in to a new home, or build a thriving business. Or perhaps your goal is to be more creative, write a novel, learn to dance, perform in music or theatre, do a TED talk, or make a positive impact on world in your own unique way.
Whatever your dream, it’s essential to have clarity on what you want, believe that it’s possible, and take action to turn your vision into reality.
In the space of just one day at the AWMB Ignite
The day includes:
- Engaging discussions
- Guided meditation
- Time for personal reflection and journaling
- Creation of your very own Vision Board (all materials included)
- The leadership of a professional, qualified transformational coach
- A delicious and healthy organic lunch (professionally catered by https://www.thelittleindiankitchen.com) and snacks, gourmet coffee and tea
- An inspirational talk from a woman who has followed her purpose to enlighten us
- The opportunity to kickstart an exciting new chapter in your life with intention, confidence and passion!
All this for an early bird investment of £99 if booked before 29th April 2019 (then goes up to £125)
Women who have joined us say:
If you are still not convinced you can read more about Tazeen’s experience of the first workshop here
Rosie joined us on our second workshop and blogged about it too.
Our next workshop takes places on Sunday 9th June 10.30-4.30pm in Surrey, KT11. You can book your place by emailing us on email@example.com. Places are limited and go fast!