- Do you know what kind of life you want?
- Do you know how to make it happen?
- Are you looking for clarity on what your life’s purpose is?
- Do you feel confused, unmotivated and uncertain on how to achieve your full potential?
Then keep reading!
Maybe you would love to travel more, find an incredible job, start a family, meet the partner of your dreams, move into a new home, or build a thriving business. Or perhaps your goal is to be more creative, write a novel, learn to dance, perform in music or theatre, do a TED talk, or make a positive impact on the world in your own unique way.
Whatever your dream, it’s essential to have clarity on what you want, believe that it’s possible, and take action to turn your vision into reality.
In the space of just one day at the AWMB workshop, WE can set this process into motion, whilst sharing the experience with a group of inspiring women who want to dream big and make their lives extraordinary.
The workshop includes:
- Engaging discussions
- Guided meditation
- Time for personal reflection and journaling
- A delicious and healthy organic lunch. Snacks, coffee and tea
- Creation of your very own Vision Board (all materials included)
- The leadership of a professional, qualified transformational coach
- The opportunity to kickstart an exciting new chapter in your life with intention, confidence and passion!
All this for £65.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to dream big about your future and start the process to turn your ideas into reality! It’s fun too, and you’ll come away from the day refreshed, nourished, and inspired about your life.
Space is limited to a small intimate group, so book early to reserve your place! The date is Sunday 9th September 10am – 4.30pm.
The workshop will take place in a tranquil and beautiful barn setting with full address to be revealed upon booking. The postcode area is KT11.
To book leave a comment with your email address and will be in touch.